I’ve decided I’m not going to celebrate turning 34. I wasn’t even going to mention my age to anyone, because really, what women over 23 does that? But than I sat down and was contemplating my 33rd year, and it was too amazing to leave unnoted. It was the year of the #3.
- We celebrated living in our home for 3 years.
- Did well in 3 notable writing contest (Was a semi-finalist in the ACFW Geneses contest and won two short story contests).
- Signed 3 short story contracts with publishers.
- Published 3 short stories. (Only two mentioned above, so there is still one to come next year.)
- Signed contracts for 3 full novels!
- Welcomed our 3rd child into our family (on the 3rd month, no less!)
- Bought 3 bookshelves! (I saved this till the end because it was so exciting.)
Next year should be much more relaxing- I don’t have room for more book shelves and I’m not ready for baby #4. But, oh, I did forget one thing, the reason for even having this post:
- And gave away 3 print copies of my books on my birthday!
Thanks for partying with me! Leave me your e-mail address or how to get a hold of you and Wednesday I’ll pick three winners to receive a copy of one of the following: